Klarios® Monitoring Centre
For over 35 years, Klarios® monitoring systems have been ensuring the reliable electronic surveillance of public networks.
The Klarios® Monitoring Centre is an essential tool for security authorities. The lawful interception system stores communications content and call-related data from the networks of telecommunications providers. It is a platform that records, processes, analyses and archives voice and data communications content.
You, too, can profit from our globally field-tested solutions.
Important advantages and features of Klarios® Monitoring Centre:
- Customizable, modular architecture for use in a variety of networks, including PSTN / ISDN, IP, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Next Generation and VoIP networks.
- Ergonomically optimized user interface facilitating data evaluation
- Efficient search functions thanks to an integrated search engine
- Geographic information system for displaying movement profiles
- Biometric voice recognition
- Central administration and work processes that can be configured to fulfil specific statutory and regulatory requirements
- Extensive auditing and reporting functions
- Field-tested solutions that profit from experience gathered from client-specific usage all over the world
You have very specific LI needs? Our LI system can be specially customized to fulfil your needs.